Online Master Class (live broadcasting vía Zoom)
March 12th, 13th & 14th, 2021 (9 AM - 6 PM). Price: 880 euros.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Alexander Kislitsyn, the founder and director of the “VIP-Masters” International Culinary School, started studying culinary when he was 14. While studying in the culinary college, he worked in French and Italian restaurants and hotels side by side with foreign chefs. Additionally, he was taking culinary courses and taking part in competitions (and winning them). Having finished the college, he was invited to a culinary school to teach. 6 months later, for the first time he decided to take part in the international pastry competition that was held in 2006 in Luxembourg. And he succeeded in getting the 1st prize there. When he came back home, he was offered a position of a consultant chef in the Kolomna hotel. In 2008, he decided to open his own culinary school that would teach amateurs as well as professional chefs. Since then, he has been the director and teacher at the “VIP-Masters” International Culinary School.
Alexander Kislitsyn's awards:
LEARNING: Students will learn how to make the preparations mentioned below. They will not only learn the recipe, they will also learn the most essential techniques for creating cakes, temperatures, textures, flavour balance, stabilization, product integration, all knowledge to be implemented when making any cake recipe in the future. Open to any level of experience
1. Raspberry and Vanilla Grand Macarons
2. Tomato and Basil Petits Gateaux (basil sponge, tomato and raspberry jelly, basil mousse)
3. “Refreshing Raspberry” Petits Gateaux (almond crumble, raspberry and leechy jelly, refreshing mousse, mint crème)
4. Strawberry and Lemon Eclairs (strawberry crème, lemon crème)
5. Coconut and Wold Strawberry Eclairs (coconut crème, wild strawberry confit)
6. “Red” Entremet (gluten and chocolate free sponge, two nuts croustillant, strawberry confit, chocolate and passion fruit mousse)
7. “Strawberry and Champagne” Entremet (hazelnut sponge, hazelnut croustillant, strawberry and champagne jelly, strawberry and champagne mousse, vanilla crème)
8. “Naomi” Entremet (chocolate sponge, cherry confit, strawberry jelly, chocolate streusel, green tea mousse)
9. “Raspberry and Coconut” Entremet (coconut dacquoise, coconut cremeux, coconut meringue, raspberry confit, coconut mousse)
10. “Honey Cake"
11. "Chocolate & nut cake". Chocolate sponge cake, chocolate ganache, nut cream, crustylant, nut chocolate mousse.
12. "Red silk heart". Juicy sponge cake with cherry, cherry confit, whipped ganache, light mousse, streusel.
13. Raspberry croissant. Croissant filled with custard, with chocolate bars and with raspberry
14. Assorted chocolate buns. Buns filled with chocolate bars.
15. Chocolate bonbons: 3 different types of bonbons.
(***) The teaching methodology will be carried out following the health regulations related to COVID-19
Venue for workshops:
International Pastry Academy “El món dolç de Claudia”
Calle Castelao, 167 (a 100 mts del Centro Comercial Gran Vía 2)
08902 – Hospitalet de Llobregat – Barcelona
The price of the master class includes:
Book recipe (by email)
Live broadcasting via Zoom
Translator Russian - English - Spanish
Online participants will be able to interact with the chef, ask questions and clarify doubts.
Certificate of attendance (by email)
1 hour break for lunch
** The course will take place with a minimum of 12 people.
Participants will be able to access the recorded course during 1 month after the course is held.
In order to book your place, please issue payment of 880 euros, refering your full name and surname (will be the name to be showed in the certificate).
By the organization: if the course is canceled by the organizers, the student will receive a refund of the amount paid by him/her to date.
By students: there is no possibility of refund if the student cancels his/her attendance.
In any case the organization will bear the expenses incurred by the student for the completion of the course.
All the courses will be confirmed 15 days before the class date.
-The places will be allocated in order of registration.
-The money paid is valid only for the date of the workshop and is not refundable.
-The reserved space is not transferable to another person if the participant can not attend the course.
-The fact of attending the above courses PROVIDES NO rights to the content and identical reproduction thereof without permission from the cake designer.
-Participants receive these instructions and the conditions described here are understood as accepted.
No customer comments for the moment.